1. First of all, who are you and what social media platforms are you found on?
Currently I can be found on Instagram (peachbricks), Reddit (peachbricks), Flickr (Elijah Chamberlain), and YouTube (PeachBricks)
2. Which social media platform is your favorite, or which one do you prefer to visit, and what content do you like to browse and/or produce on each?
Personally, when looking at LEGO builds which is pretty much all I’m interested I look through Flickr very often, however I usually use Instagram to see new set leaks, news, and to communicate through DM's.
3. How long have you been building with LEGO, and how long have you been involved in the LEGO community? Where and when did you start posting online?
I’ve been playing with LEGO for as long as I can remember, my earliest MOC photos are from somewhere around 2010, I began watching YouTube videos in 2013, and made my first video in late 2014. Ever since then I’ve expanded into all the other platforms I listed.
4. Where do you draw inspiration? Are there any certain builders or MOCs that inspire you? Or do you get inspired outside of LEGO?
For builders, I’d say Simon NH on Flickr, Nick Trotta on Flickr, and Blake Foster on Flickr, are some of my favorites that I can think of off the top of my head, they all have absolutely phenomenal builds, and are really inspiring builders. When it comes to real life inspiration, I always like looking at really old churches and thinking of how to build them in LEGO -however I have yet to build one.
5. What's your favorite theme or subject to build in? Why do you find it so appealing?
I’ve never really found a concrete MOC style I like, however I find Sci-FI vehicles really fun and challenging. I also really enjoy building medieval MOCs as well.
6. What is your favorite hobby or social activity outside of building? How do you spend your time outside of the LEGO realm?
I do a fair amount of soccer, which is something I enjoy a lot. Otherwise I mostly just do LEGO (and videogames :p)
7. What are your favorites (music, movies, books, etc.)?
I listen to A LOT of music when I’m building and such, I really like some of Childish Gambino’s stuff, along with Logic, and Post Malone, so mostly all modern hip-hop/pop music. I’m also really big into TV shows, currently some of my favorites would be Black Sails, Vikings, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Game of Thrones, The 100, Clone Wars, Superstore, and The Office (to name a few).
8. What's an aspect of the LEGO community that you would want to change?
I want sand green to be rare again. But in all seriousness, I think people should focus on taking quality MOC photos. Working hard on something and giving it a garbage photo is a horrible way to represent your work!
9. What is your favorite MOC that you’ve built? Or the one you’re most proud of?
So I’ve always built relatively smaller MOCs (bad habit) but one of those that I think I did a really good job on would be my E-74 Landspeeder (https://www.flickr.com/photos/peachisdank/43088917372/in/dateposted-public/)
10. Do all your friends/family know you build with LEGO as a hobby? Or is it something that has never come up in a conversation?
Ya I’m actually pretty public about it, I post photos from conventions and such on my personal Instagram and I’m completely fine with talking about it. It’s just the artistic medium I like to use, and it’s honestly just fun.